REGISTERED NURSES (RNs)
Generations Healthcare Network is now hiring Registered Nurses (RNs) for its Generations at McKinley Court facility in Decatur, Illinois. Full-Time positions are available for day and night shifts (12 hours).
We offer a starting rate of up to $32 per hour, Full Benefits including PTO and 401K, and opportunity for advancement.
One of 12 communities in Generations Healthcare Network, Generations at McKinley Court is a skilled nursing and rehabilitation community located in Decatur, Illinois. Generations at McKinley Court is the region’s leading provider of short-term rehabilitation, cardiac, orthopedic and respite and hospice care. To learn more about this facility, visit www.generationsmckinleycourt.com.
If you are dedicated to providing uncompromising excellence inpatient care, prefer a family-centered, skilled care environment, seek to expand your professional skills and and strive for career advancement, we want to talk to YOU!
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN):
- Responsible for the delivery and management of individualized patient care through the nursing process
- Collaborate with physicians and interdisciplinary team members
- Supervise CNAs, ensure shift is properly staffed
- Organize and assign jobs to be completed
- Administer medications and maintain a current report of narcotics received and used
- Monitor infection control and universal precaution practices
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN):
- Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed in the State of Illinois
- Previous experience in a nursing home or long-term care facility preferred
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented
- Excellent critical thinking capability
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA standards
- Must have compassion, tolerance and understanding of older adults