REGISTERED NURSES (RNs)
*NEW HIGHER WAGES / $7,500 TUITION REIMBURSEMENT*
Generations Healthcare Network has immediate openings for Registered Nurses (RNs) at Generations at Peoria in Peoria, Illinois. Full-Time positions are available for Second Shift and Third Shift. (Every other weekend is required for Third Shift.)
Generations at Peoria is a 24-hour rehabilitation and skilled nursing community providing quality healthcare services to its residents, plus all the comforts of home. To learn more about our facility, visit our website at www.generationspeoria.com.
If you are dedicated to providing uncompromising excellence inpatient care, prefer a family-centered, skilled care environment, seek to expand your professional skills and knowledge and strive for career growth and advancement, we want to talk to you!
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN):
- Responsible for the delivery and management of individualized patient care through the nursing process
- Collaborate with physicians and interdisciplinary team members
- Supervise CNAs, ensure shift is properly staffed
- Organize and assign jobs to be completed
- Administer medications and maintain a current report of narcotics received and used
- Monitor infection control and universal precaution practices
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN):
- Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed in the State of Illinois.
- Previous experience in a nursing home or long-term care facility preferred
- Strong organizational skills, detailed oriented
- Exemplary critical thinking capability
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA standards
- Must have compassion, tolerance and understanding of older adults
Generations Healthcare Network is highly respected, growing organization with 12 locations throughout Northern and Central Illinois and Indiana.
Come Join our growing company - apply today!