MDS Coordinator (RN or LPN)
Generations Healthcare Network has an immediate opening for a MDS Coordinator for our Generations at Regency facility in Niles, Illinois. This is a Full-Time opportunity with 8-hour shifts.
Generations at Regency is a premier skilled nursing community in Niles, Illinois. Generations at Regency provides compassionate, skilled nursing care, concierge-level service, and quality-of-life activities for patients in need of post-acute, Alzheimer's and dementia care, as well as other short and long term rehabilitation services. Learn more about our facility at www.generationsregency.com.
Responsibilities of the MDS Coordinator:
- The MDS Coordinator is responsible for leading the Interdisciplinary Team
- Plans, organizes, develops and directs the MDS assessments and care plans
- Ensures that all assessments for residents are up to date and that all records pertaining to resident care are consistent with patient care plans to ensure accurate scoring of the resident's MDS
Requirements of the MDS Coordinator:
- Solid knowledge of Minimum Data Set (MDS)
- Degree from an accredited university/college/program for Registered Nurses (RNs) or Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs)
- Must be either a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), licensed in the State of Illinois.
- CPR Certified
- Two to three years of applicable experience as an RN or LPN preferred
- Experience in a rehabilitation environment a plus
- AANAC (American Association of Nurse Assessment Coordination) certification preferred
If you take pride in providing uncompromising excellence in patient care, seek to expand your professional skills and knowledge in a skilled, intermediate or long term care environment, and strive to position yourself in your career for growth and advancement, please submit your resume today!
Generations Healthcare Network is a highly respected, growing senior care organization with 12 locations throughout Northern and Central Illinois, and Northwest Indiana. Come join our dynamic, growing company - apply now!