MDS COORDINATOR (RN)
Generations Healthcare Network has an immediate opening for a Registered Nurse (RN) to act as MDS Coordinator for its Generations at McKinley Place facility in Decatur, Illinois. This position is Full-Time (Non-Exempt) with an 8-hour shift (8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.).
Generations at McKinley Place is a skilled nursing and rehabilitation community located in Decatur, Illinois,providing long-term care, short-term rehabilitation, respiratory care, hospice and respite care. To learn more, go to www.generationsmckinleyplace.com.
If you are dedicated to providing uncompromising excellence in patient care, prefer a smaller, more family-centered skilled care environment, seek to expand your professional skills and knowledge and strive for career growth and advancement, we want to talk to you.
Responsibilities of the MDS Coordinator (RN):
- Planning, organizing,and directing the MDS assessments and care plans
- Responsible for ensuring that all assessments for residents are current and that all records pertaining to resident care are consistent with the care plans
- Responsible for leading the Interdisciplinary Team
Requirements of the MDS Coordinator (RN):
- Registered Nurse (RN),licensed in the State of Illinois
- MDS certification
- Experience with MDS assessments
- Experience in a long term care facility preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Must have compassion,tolerance and understanding of older adults and their families
Generations Healthcare Network is a highly respected, growing senior healthcare organization with locations throughout Northern and Central Illinois and Indiana. Our reputation in the industry is unmatched. We offer a variety of senior living and specialty-care services. Come see for yourself why it’s so fulfilling to be a part of Generations Healthcare Network. Submit your resume today!
Generations Healthcare Network is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.