ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF NURSING (RN Supervisor)
Generations Healthcare Network has an immediate opening for an Assistant Director of Nursing (RN Supervisor) at our Generations at McKinley Court community in Decatur, Illinois. The position available is Full-Time with a 12-hour shift.
We offer a starting rate of up to $36 per hour, Full Benefits including PTO and 401K,
PLUS, a *$5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS*
One of 12 communities in Generations Healthcare Network, Generations at McKinley Court is a skilled nursing and rehabilitation community located in Decatur, IL. With a decades-long history of providing comfort and healing, Generations at McKinley Court is the region’s leading provider of short-term rehabilitation, cardiac care, orthopedic care, respite care and hospice. To learn more,go to www.generationsmckinleycourt.com.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Director of Nursing - ADON (RN Supervisor):
- The Assistant Director of Nursing collaborates with the Director of Nursing (DCS)
- Ensures the plans of care are implemented and delivered in a timely and efficient manner
- Manages the clinical team, develops programs, provides education to staff
- Plans and evaluates nursing systems, rotations, and methods
Requirements of the Assistant Director of Nursing - ADON (RN Supervisor):
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN), licensed in the State of Illinois
- At least three years of experience as a Registered Nurse (RN) preferred
- Prior experience in a skilled nursing, intermediate, or long-term care facility preferred
- Knowledge of long term care facility regulations desirable
- Must have compassion, tolerance and understanding of older adults