Generations Behavioral Health, an Equal Opportunity Employer is expanding and is seeking a Director of Human Resources.
Generations Behavioral Health is dedicated to providing services to adults, older adults and their families who are experiencing problems related to mental illness with the best trained and motivated professionals resulting in exceptional outcomes. Our commitment to compassion and integrity is an integral part of our plan of care.
Responsible for overall management of administration, coordination and evaluation of the Hospital’s HR policies, programs, and practices including recruitment, retention, training, employee relations, employee counseling and/or corrective action matters, compensation, benefits, payroll practices including time and attendance, and safety and health. Responsible for overall regulatory compliance of accredited agencies as well as legal compliance of local, state, and federal laws.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in related field required
• Previous Human Resource experience required
• Current, valid, and active driver’s license required
• PHR or SPHR certification preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Additional Skills / Qualifications:
• Previous experience working for a hospital or healthcare company preferred
• Knowledge of The Joint Commission, State and Federal regulations relating to Human Resources preferred
• Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
• Significant understanding of Human Resource laws, concepts, and applications associated with Human Resources
• Experience in employee relations and conflict resolution
• Refined negotiation, mediation, program design and implementation skills
• Ability to lead diverse teams to a common purpose and proactively seek new ideas and solutions to organizational challenges
• Exemplary customer service skills, communication skills, and interpersonal skills are imperative
• Demonstrated positive personal influences on teams and customers including the willingness to accept change proactively
• Responsive to needs of the Organization and possess ability to balance the needs of multiple priorities
• Ability to project a professional image
• Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements
• Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills
• Ability to make independent decisions as circumstances warrant
• Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions
We focus on providing the best possible care available. The dedication and commitment of our nursing staff, physicians and administrative team are the reasons for our exceptional patient outcomes.
Generations Behavioral Health
Why Work Here?Generations Behavioral Health is a short-term inpatient behavioral health hospital chain. Our state of the art facilities treat adult and geriatric patients suffering from mental illness and substance use disorder. We focus on providing the best possible care available. The dedication and commitment of our nursing staff, physicians and administrative team are the reasons for our exceptional patient outcomes.
Room for Growth!