Generations Bank Junction City, AR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Full Time - 40 hours per week
Shift: Monday - Thursday, 7:45 am - 4:15 pm; Friday, 7:45 am - 5:30 pm
Performs a variety of duties which provides excellent customer service and basic information through counter-based transactions. Must always comply with federal and state regulations, as well as, bank policy and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Represents the Bank in a courteous and professional manner.
- Verifies customer identification and endorsements.
- Assists customers with products and services.
- Performs safe deposit duties by controlling access and assisting customers.
- Accepts deposits and withdrawals on demand and savings accounts.
- Cashes checks within the limits assigned.
- Accepts loan payments.
- Issues and/or redeems Bonds, Cashier Checks, Traveler's Checks and Money Orders.
- Assists customers with account inquiries and discrepancies.
- Processes deposits from ATM's and nights depository boxes.
- Promotes bank's services and directs customer to other departments for specialized services.
- Balances daily transactions and verifies cash total. Detects and resolves out-of-balance conditions.
- Completes currency transaction report when required.
- Consistently applies superior decision making techniques pertaining to inquiries, approvals and requests as they apply to existing policies and procedures, keeping within assigned approval limits and using these instances as learning tools for employee development.
- Maintains confidentiality of customer and bank data.
- Performs other tasks as needed.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must be able to arrive at work on time, work on site and have regular work attendance.
- Must be able to work cooperatively with other co-workers regardless of personality, presence or communication style.
- Must be able to provide polite and courteous customer service regardless of customer personality, presence or communication style.
- Must be able to perform multiple tasks at once.
- Must be able to work in a stressful atmosphere.
- Must be able to rotate job tasks.
- Must be able to occasionally work overtime.
- Must be able to coordinate multiple and changing priorities.
- Must have professional appearance, dress and attitude at all times.
- Must possess good Math skills.
- Must have the ability to operate related computer applications and other business equipment including adding machine, copy machine, and telephone system.
- Must possess the ability to maintain confidential customer and Bank information in a responsible and secure manner.
- Must have good prior employment to be considered.
- Must pass a background screen and drug test to be considered.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience preferred.
- Minimum 6 months of previous banking or cash handling experience preferred.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Generations Bank will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the legal duty of the contractor to furnish information.
We comply with the ADA and consider reasonable accommodation measures that may be necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions.
Generations Bank is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status of protected veteran, among other things or status as a qualified individual with a disability.