Welcome to the business launch of Generational Wealth Leadership & Development!
Our main focus is to help & educate families get where they want to be financially. We can all agree, there's a huge lack of financial education across the United States, as our education system has tremendously failed to teach fundamental values on personal finances. Helping clients have a common understanding on how to properly save and invest money, our approach to educating rather than selling has allowed us to help thousands of families across America!
Everything rises and falls on leadership. While focusing on training fellow team members how to properly educate others with their own personal finances, developing members within our firm to become leaders is essential to dominate in a forever growing industry. Helping individuals have larger visions of themselves and live up to the spoken belief in which we have received. Showing people rather than telling people what to do, this creates a unique goal-oriented culture, instead of the traditional "corporate, 9-5" work environment!
- Educate clients on basic principles of personal finances: "3 Rules of Money", "How The Bank Works", "How The 401(k) Works", and provide appropriate suggestions based on clients specific financial goals.
- Track daily ongoing business with customer relationship management (CRM), Salesforce.
- Satisfy all key roles as team members are designated to positions based off specific skill set.
- Train, guide, and teach upcoming leaders how to properly represent themselves and company correctly.
- Quarterly review and provide updates clients progress to ensure strategies are continuing to meet financial goals.
Working with us, there's unlimited potential in growth & flexible hours! Commissions are paid every Tuesday and Friday, twice per week. Here are the averages of how much an associate earns with our firm:
Average part-timer earns:
$4,320+ per month, $51,840+ per year.
Average full-timer earns:
$7,776+ per month, $93,312+ per year.
Key Qualifications/Characteristics we are searching for:
-Clean Criminal Record: Must pass background check.
-CA State Resident: Preferably San Diego region.
-Coach-able: Willingness to learn and develop both strong/weak skills.
-Committed: Constant dedication to becoming better.
-Credible: Quality of being honest and sustain moral principles throughout past life.
-Confident: High self-esteem and outgoing.
-Consistent: Acting in the same way of standards over time.
For more information:
Generational Wealth, L&D.