Senior Business Advisor - Inside Sales Representative - Generational Equity
If you're not telling the truth, what are you selling?
At Generational Equity, we help business owners create their success story on the foundation of truth. No lies. No exaggeration. Just true success stories that inspire business owners to reconsider their assumptions about their largest financial asset.
If you are interested in helping owners create their success story, we want your help.
The truth is good enough!
This may be the opportunity you need to go to the next level in your sales career. You will be talking on a business-to-business level with owners and c-level executives about their exit plan. Helping them to examine all their options in regards to their biggest financial asset - their business. If you have a 'hunter’ mentality and enjoy the challenge of cold calling and engaging in a high-level conversation with business owners, you may be a perfect fit with us. We are in the mergers and acquisitions industry, but we don't hire backgrounds. We hire top producers.
You will receive the best training in the industry, and then we give you the ongoing education, support, and encouragement you need to make the money you deserve. Our highest performing professionals made six figure incomes.
Sr. Business Advisor - Inside Sales Representative pay and benefits include:
- First year sign on Bonus up to $6k
- Aggressive no-cap commissions
- Generous base salary
- Flexible start time and schedule (our top performers are able to work from 7:30am - 1:30m on Fridays)
- The best paid training in the industry
- Employee referral bonus
- No travel: We communicate via phone with prospective clients all across the US and Canada
- Extremely generous paid time off- 3 weeks after one year, and paid holidays
- Health benefits & matching 401k program
- Unlimited leads for cold calling
- Stable, professional, and positive sales environment
- Opportunity to win an all-expense paid trip to different vacation locations every year
- Weekly spiffs above regular commissions
Generational Equity is the leading middle-market mergers and acquisitions advisory firm in North America. The Sr. Business Advisor - Inside Sales Representative is our most critical contact with future clients, and we believe that developing our people into successful professionals is the most critical mission of our company.
Here’s what some of our employees say about us, from Glassdoor:
- “The work environment is top notch. Management projects the core values of the company among the employees. There is a lot of money to be made if you put in the hard work.”” (5 STARS)
- “The office is “A” space with all the amenities you could ask for and in a great location. Some of the very best advisors in the company are here and are more than happy to help you along.” (5 STARS)
- “Best company I ever worked for. Great management from ownership on down. If you are looking for a great future where the sky is the limit, I highly recommend this company.” (5 STAR)
Contact me at 972-908-0559
John Musantry, Business Development Recruiter and Trainer
We assist owners in all areas of stock or asset sales, mergers, or divestitures. Our highly experienced Merger and Acquisition specialists provide insight and strategies on such matters as: When is the right time to sell? Should all or part of the business be sold? Is the company ready for sale, or should the focus be on building value for a future sale?
For most Middle Market business owners the sale or other transition of a business is the single most important, and perhaps the largest, financial event that occurs in the life of the owner. Most Middle Market business owners do not have an exit strategy. Selling at the wrong time or without the right information can substantially lower the value of the business.