Entry Level Brand Ambassador
- $39,000 to $59,000 Yearly
The Brand Ambassador may wear a number of hats, but always with the goal of increasing brand awareness and facilitating new acquisitions. Educating and creating a memorable environment are all keys to this position. The brand ambassador’s goal is to build strong relationships and promote clients and their services, so a professional appearance and a friendly, engaging disposition are extremely crucial.
- Introduce our organizations and create brand interest
- Familiarizing yourself with the company’s mission, vision, and goals
- Work closely with management to conceptualize campaigns and strategies when requested
- Clear detailed mission reports due daily with a high level of detail to Manager
- Brainstorming ideas and participating in training and internal workshops
- Maintaining a positive image of the brand at all times
- Outgoing, friendly and articulate
- Must be presentable in appearance
- Enjoy interacting with the public
- Your job will be to start conversations with the public, enjoy in-person interaction or the willingness to learn (no experience necessary)
- Must be genuinely self-motivated and accountable for your own success
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Leadership Development
- Full-time or Internship Positions
- Travel Opportunities
- Personalized Coaching and Mentoring
- Professional and FUN Working Environment
Queen City PromotionsScottsdale, AZ
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.