Essential Job Functions
**MUST BE BILINGUAL (SPANISH)
· Strives to answer all calls within three rings in a friendly and courteous manner.
· Provides assistance and information to callers and connects caller with desired party if unable to help.
· Accepts and processes clients’ payments.
· Assists receptionist in reviewing, scanning and routing all incoming mail and agency documents.
· Processes returned mail and resends. Updates management system with correct information once obtained.
· May be required to make outbound calls re: persistency, claims follow-up, etc.
· May be required to process mortgage and lien holder changes.
· May be required to run “End of Day” and assist agents with e-memos.
· Assists clients with setting up CPP billing and cleaning up accounts in CMS.
· Processes requests for verification of insurance.
· Processes documents using word processing software, agency database and spreadsheet, contact management systems, and other programs.
· Maintains account files, including scanning, copying, file retention timelines, and purging of files.
· Provides clerical backup/support for receptionist and other administrative staff as needed.
· Helps prepare all USPS, common carrier, certified and overnight mailings for same day pickup, and delivers mail to the post office when required.
· Responsible for the postage meter machine and for replenishing when funds are needed.
· Transmits and receives faxes. Delivers or emails incoming faxes to appropriate personnel within one hour of receipt.
· Notifies recipient of deliveries as soon as possible.
· Performs other functions as assigned by management.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Must be organized, with demonstrated skills for effective verbal and written communication. Should have a strong understanding of agency systems. Must be highly knowledgeable about the mechanics and applications of word processing programs.
· Fast-paced multitasking office environment. Employees are provided a dedicated workstation with basic ergonomic set up features, such as an ergonomic keyboard and mouse, dual monitors, and an adjustable chair. Workstation accommodations and adjustment are provided upon request and evaluation.
Other Requirements (Prerequisites)
· Ability to use a personal computer, calculator, agency automation system, and demonstrate proficiency in various software programs, including but not limited to all Microsoft Office software suite programs.
· Candidate must satisfactorily complete pre-hire employment assessments and maintain a satisfactory driving record. Candidate may be asked to submit to a drug and/or alcohol screening. A civil and criminal history background check will be performed at the company’s expense. Physical attendance is required at regular and/or mandatory company meetings. Employees are encouraged to pursue relevant and/or mandatory company meetings. Employees are encouraged to pursue relevant professional designations; however, this is not required. MUST be bi-lingual (Spanish).