Financial Analyst - Accounting
- Expired: December 21, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Financial Analyst - Accounting is accountable for providing financial analysis and reporting for the company. This position will perform complex analysis on cash forecasting and will handle all necessary activities to support business operations and corporate activities. This person presents, interprets, and discusses assumptions for the financial analysis, treasury budget, and forecast with various levels of management. Additional responsibility will be to develop and manage operational Guidelines and every request from the Group head office or Business Departments and handle all intercompany transactions and financial calculations (Loans and cash pooling structure).
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs variance analyses between budgeted and actual results and reviews analyses with stakeholders
- Analyzes monthly financial results and works with department leads to understand key drivers, forward-looking trends, and decision points
- Assists in the management and monitoring of expenditures associated with company contracts
- Provides specific financial reporting to executives and department leads
- Assists with reporting for regional and corporate
- Manages the Finance metrics dashboard/key performance indicators
Required / Desired Knowledge, Experiences, and Skills:
- A minimum of three years of related financial experience required
- Experience with enterprise software applications, with a preference for SAP experience
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel including experience with complex modeling
- A four-year college degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field is required
- Master of Business Administration preferred
The Company is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all our employment programs and decisions. Discrimination in employment on the basis of any classification protected under federal, state, or local law is a violation of our policy. Equal employment opportunity is provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth, medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, citizenship, genetic information, marital status, military status, HIV/AIDS status, mental or physical disability, use of a guide or support animal because of blindness, deafness, or physical handicap, or any other legally protected basis under applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruitment and hiring, classification, placement, promotion, termination, reductions in force, recall, transfer, leaves of absences, compensation, and training. Any employees with questions or concerns about equal employment opportunities in the workplace are encouraged to bring these issues to the attention of Human Resources. The Company will not allow any form of retaliation against individuals who raise issues of equal employment opportunity. All Company employees are responsible for complying with the Company's Equal Opportunity Policy. Every employee is to treat all other employees equally and fairly. Violations of this policy may subject an employee to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
Generali Global Assistance
AddressPembroke Pines, FL
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Generali Global Assistance
Get fresh Accounting Financial Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.