Position Available: Vac/Jet Operator will safely conduct all daily tasks/duties associated with the safe operation of the VacCon Unit. Will operate Jet-Vac Units in the cleaning of sanitary and storm drains, inlet and scupper cleaning. CDL Class B license with tanker and airbrake endorsement is required.
1. Must possess a CDL Class B license with tanker and airbrake endorsement’s
2. Must be able to pass work physical, drug test and background check
3. Must be at least 21 years old
4. Must be willing to travel
5. Must have 6-12 months driving experience authorized to operate Class B vehicles.
6. Current D.O.T. physical required.
7. At least one year of commercial driving experience in heavy equipment or equivalent.
8. Mechanically motivated a plus.
9. Must be familiar with confined space entry.
• Checks and maintains safe and efficient operations of Jet-Vac Unit and related equipment including but not limited to generators.
• Lubricates equipment, as directed and required.
• Load and discharges liquids and semi solids as required.
• Maintains log operations by shift.
• Supervises laborers
• Keeps equipment clean and orderly.
• Notifies supervisor of any potentially dangerous equipment, practices, or violations of safety.