Customer Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
General Services Corporation (GSC) is looking for a Customer Service Representative in the Richmond, VA area!
- Receive and assign maintenance requests in compliance with environmental and OSHA regulations and company policies
- Maintain the Resident service database
- Organize and maintain the service area
- Maintain parts and inventory
- Operate a multi-line telephone system and providing excellent customer service to our residents.
To be a top candidate:
- Must have at least 1 year of general office work in a computerized environment
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Have exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Warehouse experience is a plus
GSC offers competitive compensation along with a full benefits package:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) and HSA Match
- Paid Holidays, Paid Sick and Paid Vacation
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Resources
A valid driver's license, proof of insurance, passing of pre-employment background checks and drug screen required.
General Services Corporation
BusinessView all jobs at General Services Corporation