Customer Service Representative
- Expired: March 14, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Customer Service Representative Addison, IL
$50,000 - $60,000 + medical, dental, vision, 401(k), & PTO
What do you envision for your future? We believe in our strategy - and we'd like you to be a part of it. As a global leader, we can bring together the best in science, technology, business, and people to help solve one of the world's toughest challenges and shape a new age of healthcare.
We are expanding our headquarters in Arlington Heights and are seeking a customer service representative to join our team. You will manage the first line of contact for customer inquiries and will be responsible for customer communication via e-mail, live chat, and telephone.
If you are committed to making a difference and seek a challenging and rewarding career, you are strongly encouraged to apply.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Managing personal key accounts
- Responding to pricing and delivery requests, along with preparing quotations daily
- Leading email and phone customer support for customers of varying size with the same attention and respect
- Collaborate with team from production to ensure proper fulfillment of orders
- Assisting in inventory management and purchasing
- Managing order flow process through our ERP
- Developing and maintaining solid customer relationships with frequent follow up to ensure correct shipment and payment
- Replying to client inquiries regarding product information
- Functioning as company contact through the entire business cycle (order to shipping)
- Answering questions regarding logistical concerns and expediting shipping when necessary
- Maintaining accurate pricing information and providing additional support to Sales Representatives
Customer Service Representative Qualifications:
- 2+ years of customer service experience in a corporate environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and accountable; able to work alone with minimal direction, as well as be part of a team
- The ability to quickly adapt and change course as needed in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
Get fresh Work From Home Dental Experience jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.