Field Service Representative
We have a new full-time job opportunity for a Field Service Representative, located in Quantico, VA. Please contact Kiara Johnson if you are interested in the new opportunity at 703-647-2721 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Field Service Representatives (FSRs) provide complex non-medical case management and extended support to the supported population. FSRs serve as facilitators and coordinators connecting transitioning individuals to federal, state, and local support and transition resources. FSRs serve as liaisons for individuals and their families with Veterans Administration Transition Case Management teams to coordinate veteran medical care and will advocate on their behalf with representatives from various medical facilities. FSRs will engage Veteran Affairs Transition Patient Advocates to help coordinate Veteran medical care and benefits. FSRs will disseminate information on: family and caregiver support services (e.g., respite care, scholarship opportunities, counseling support), and information on education and employment resources to assist transitioning individuals in their local communities (e.g., resume development, interview skills, network/employment opportunities, and application completion). FSRs are geographically dispersed throughout the continental United States in order to mitigate complex open and unresolved cases and conduct face-to-face interviews.
Field Service Representatives Requirements:
- Strong interpersonal communication skill set, including negotiating skills, and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and remote from direct program management support or supervision.
- Familiarity with Veterans Administration benefits, medical care coordination, as well as, Disability Retirement List (temporary and permanent), and various separations from military service.
- In depth knowledge of Marine Corps culture.
- Bachelor's Degree OR minimum of 5 years' experience associated with helping, supervising, and providing guidance to service members.
- Five (5) years' experience working with the federal government.
- Three (3) years' experience in non-medical case management/resource allocation.
Skill and Performance Competencies:
- Efficient keyboarding/typing skills.
- Attendance, punctuality and dependability.
- Critical thinking and sound judgment.
- Ability to identify problems, troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Quality focus.
- Ability to conduct thorough analysis.
- Self-motivated and desire/ability to learn new topics quickly.
- Works well independently and in a team setting in fast-paced environment under time constraints.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain an effective follow up system to ensure timely and accurate handling of information requests.
- Good verbal, listening and written communications abilities.
- Positive and confident telephone skills.
- Basic computer skills, including MS Office software (i.e., Word, Excel, etc.) and internet.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
General Infomatics, Inc.