Call Center Lead Operator / Team Lead
- Expired: September 28, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
At General Infomatics, Inc we pride ourselves on providing program support, healthcare services, strategic technology solutions, and knowledge management to US government agencies worldwide, under standards of integrity, trust, and a commitment to excellence.
We are looking for a CALL CENTER LEAD OPERATOR/TEAM LEAD. (Remote - Full Time,
Tuesday - Saturday 12:00pm to 8:30pm
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST LIVE IN DMV AREA AND BE ABLE TO ATTEND IN PERSON TRAINING (one day) AND QUARTERLY EQUIPMENT INSPECTION AT OUR OFFICES IN MCLEAN, VA.
To provide outstanding customer service in compliance with Standards of Professional Excellence in transferring calls, providing general medical center information, and assisting patients and health care providers for the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.
Must be able to work in a high call volume, non-technical environment, and follow HIPAA, PII, distribution of information guidelines. The average call volume is approximately 700 a day and calls must be answered on less than 30 seconds.
The call center is open 24x7x365 (i.e., days, evenings, overnights, weekends, and holidays) and the ability to work in a multi-shift environment is mandatory.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years' experience in a Customer Service or Call Center environment (multiline switchboard)
- Customer friendly communications and strong interpersonal skills
- Outstanding telephone etiquette
- Desired knowledge of military ranks and etiquette
- Proficiency articulating and communicating in English
- Proficiency using Microsoft Windows - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Problem analysis and decision making
- Must be US citizen
- Must be able to pass a background check
- *Must be vaccinated against COVID-19
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- $19.12 an hour
- Comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Medical, dental, vision.
- Vacations and sick leave
- Other ancillary benefits
Come join our team!
General Infomatics (GI) is a minority owned, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), 8(a) Certified, Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) headquartered in McLean, VA. We are ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System (QMS) Certified.
We are a proud Military Spouse Friendly Employer and Certified V3 (Virginia Values Veterans) Company - 2022
General Infomatics, Inc.
Get fresh CALL Center Operator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.