CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
- Expired: September 07, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
At General Infomatics, Inc we pride ourselves on providing program support, healthcare services, strategic technology solutions, and knowledge management to US government agencies worldwide, under standards of integrity, trust, and a commitment to excellence.
We have a new job opportunity for a full-time contract position in a contract as a CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Upon completion of training, the Customer Service Representative (CSR) is able to perform the following types of duties:
- Utilize standard technology such as a telephone, e-mail, and web browser.
- Navigate to the appropriate pre-scripted responses which they must read verbatim to provide basic general and claims specific information.
- Follow established and documented policies and standard operating procedures, such as, filling out timesheets and adhering to privacy rules.
- Assist caller with filling out online application and submitting it electronically to plan provider for processing.
- Complete basic call log related to the phone inquiries such as clicking radio buttons to confirm which scripts were read by the CSR to the caller.
- Refer calls as required to CSR 2.
- May be required to work holidays. Overtime may be required.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 6 months customer service/secretarial/telemarketing experience required.
- Must be able to speak and read English clearly, professionally and fluently.
- Must be able to type a minimum of 20 WPM.
- Experience working with a PC and the Windows operating system is required.
- Ability to effectively work within established contractual turnaround times required.
- Must have demonstrated excellent interpersonal and leadership skills and the ability to organize simultaneous tasks.
- Proven ability to work as a member of a team is required.
- Spanish fluency is desirable.
- Must be able to pass a government background check.
- COVID VACCINE REQUIRED
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary
- On the job training
- Comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Medical, dental, vision.
- Vacations, holidays and sick leave
- Other ancillary benefits
Come join our team!
General Infomatics (GI) is a minority owned, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), 8(a) Certified, Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) headquartered in McLean, VA. We are ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System (QMS) Certified.
We are a proud Military Spouse Friendly Employer and Certified V3 (Virginia Values Veterans) Company - 2022
General Infomatics, Inc.
Get fresh Customer Service Healthcare jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.