Administrative Assistant (MSS / Scott AFB, IL)
General Infomatics, Inc. Scott Air Force Base, IL
- Expired: September 24, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Description of Services: Serves as program assistant performing data collection, computation, interpretation, and presentation. Provides office assistance by performing various clerical and administrative duties such as developing presentations, performing office automation duties such as word processing, email correspondence, managing suspenses, creating briefing charts, and development/tabulation of spreadsheets. This position will work as an Administrative Assistant in the Education & Training Office, performing technical work, to include development of training plans; conduction of reoccurring training; composing reports, summaries, or letters explaining routine training actions.
- Advanced knowledge in the use of Power Point, Excel, and Word software, capable of editing, developing, and reformatting complex formats (graphics, tables within text, revise and update spreadsheets, etc.).
- Fully capable collecting, compiling, editing, analyzing, and presenting data.
- Fully capable in development and editing of lengthy, complicated reports that may require multiple software formats.
- Knowledgeable in development, implementation, interpretation, and short- and long-term tracking of surveys and critiques.
- Technical assistant/advisor to working groups planning and preparing presentations for annual PM conferences. Skilled ability in teamwork, software, and oral communication required.
- Ability to compose correspondence from draft to final version, both electronic and hard copy.
- English language, correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, capitalization, and format to prepare and edits written correspondence, reports and presentations.
- Standard office equipment, such as computers, typewriters, copiers, fax machines, telephone systems and office automation systems to perform a range of office support.
- General medical ethics, telephone etiquette, excellent communications and customer service skills.
- Education. High school diploma and able to demonstrate their expertise through a combination of education and experience.
- Experience. At least 12 months of experience in program assistance/management support role.
- Collects and obtains data from multiple sources; compiles data for review and interpretation.
- Analyzes data and provides reports. Evaluates data for trends, tracking short- and/or long-term tendencies. Provides statistical insight and review of this data for use by PMs in refining programs and developing conference agenda.
- Develops and distributes critiques and surveys soliciting feedback from customers, users, annual conference attendees and field offices.
- Assists working groups in planning and preparation of projects. Provides technical assistance with computer programs, data collection and compilation, and presentation methods.
- Composes, proofreads, and edits documents. Ensures procedural and grammatical accuracy, conformance with general policy, and factual correctness. Ensures coordination procedures are followed.
- Composes, proofreads, edits and tracks complicated reports that may be in multiple computer software formats. Works with the PMs to determine format, content, charts, and supporting documentation required to meet higher headquarters or other DoD requirements.
- Establishes, monitors, and manages suspense dates and brings to PM's attention any conflicts in schedule.
- Contact for the program office, field unit and the PMs, responsible for the receipt, control, logging, safekeeping, and necessary action on program related sensitive materials.
General Infomatics, Inc.
AddressScott Air Force Base, IL
BusinessView all jobs at General Infomatics, Inc.