Case Mgt - Homecare RN
General Healthcare Resources Camden, DE
- Posted: over a month ago
Travel Homecare Registered Nurse (RN)
Start your next travel opportunity with this great Registered Nurse (RN) position in New Castle, DE. Recent home health care adult experience required. 13 week assignment starting Aug. 10th. The RN can work either 12 hour or 8 hour shifts per day for a full time schedule, and work every other weekend. Great organization and location to work in.
- Hourly pay plus mileage
- 7:00 am to 7:00 pm 12 hour days, or 8 hour days, full time schedule, and work every other weekend
- Skilled nursing care in patient's home, IV proficient or willing to train and perform IV functions.
- BSN required
- DE RN license or compact state RN license
- At least one year of recent home health , Med/Surg experience
- IV proficient or willing to train, and perform IV functions
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
For more details on this and our other nationwide Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, contact Mitzi Creed, Senior Recruiter at 484-567-9496 or email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.