Conducts medical record reviews and analysis for:
- Required The Joint Commission, Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services quality metrics
- Collaborates with analytics in submitting required data to TJC & CMS
- Death reviews and recommendations to departments and medical staff for further analysis
- Identification of quality concerns and issues
- Problem solves abstractions and collaborates with vendors to ensure accuracy
- Works with departments for quality assurance and compliance with regulation
Performs problem solving, program/ project planning, development, and execution of stated goals and objectives.
Researches information, compiles statistics, and gathers and computes various data.
Prepares special and/or one-time reports, summaries, or replies to inquiries, selecting relevant data from a variety of sources.
Researches and maintains current audit tools to track compliance for BRGMC departments that capture accurate and ealily reported data.
Gathers, enters and/ or updates data to maintain departmental records and databases, as appropriate.
Utilizes data to implement clinical and operational performance improvement efforts.EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
4 years clinical/business/supervisory/consulting experience in a quality environment
Experience working with quality assessment and statistics in a health care environment
Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred; Masters degree substituted for 2 years experience