Baker Hughes, a GE company
(NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only full stream provider of integrated
oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied
heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people
to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire,
transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely,
with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by
the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and
the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs
from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120
countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service
infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing
smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on
Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an
opening for a Warehouseperson (Shipping Clerk) - 1 st (7am - 5:00pm) Shift
to support our Shawnee, OK facility. This is a fast-paced, production driven
position. Flexibility and teamwork are required to work safely,
accurately, and efficiently. There are many opportunities to learn and
- Responsible for Transacting all outgoing deliveries
- Creates Shipping Documents (Packing Slips, BOLs,commercial invoices)
- Performing Shipping ERP transactions
- Verify and keep records on all shipping transactions
- Contact carriers and schedule pick-ups for packages asneeded
- Traces lost shipments and/or customer claims of lostshipments; initiates proof of delivery documents
- Stocks received material, as well as completed productsand assemblies from in-house production
- Picks materials, components and end products anddelivers them to Production
- Prepares component kits for production, fills orders
- Move equipment to various areas of the facility.
- Utilize a powered industrial truck to move parts andequipment.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean andorderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations
- Supports annual physical inventory activity.
- High School diploma equivalent.
- Ability to lift as much as 40 lbs. on a continuousbasis.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Basic knowledge of computer applications (MS Excel, MSWord)
- Basic Math skills
- Must be willing to work OT as needed
- ERP experience
- 1+ years of experience working in a warehouse
- 6 months or more of experience operating a fork lift.
- Experience counting parts and maintaining inventoryaccuracy
- Flexibility to shift focus when required without losingsight of set priorities
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to
race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or
other characteristics protected by law. Learn more at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/posterscreenreader_optimized.pdf
Locations: United States; Oklahoma; SHAWNEE
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.