Technical Digital Network Analyst - TS/SCI w/Poly
Location: USA VA McLean - Customer Proprietary (VAC393)
Full Part/Time: Full time
Job Req: RQ160977
Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Top Secret SCI + Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Top Secret SCI + Polygraph
Public Trust/Other Required:
Analytical Thinking, Data Analysis, Signals Intelligence (SIGINT)
10 + years of related experience
US Citizenship Required:
GDIT is your place. Make it your own by discovering new ways to securely and expertly apply the latest technology. Own your opportunity at GDIT and you'll be a meaningful part of improving how agencies operate. Our work depends on a Technical Digital Network Analyst joining our team in McLean, VA.
HOW AN INTELLIGENCE OPERATIONS SUPPORT WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Serve as a multi-disciplined Technical Digital Network Analyst (TDNA) or Technical Targeter targeting customer defined foreign interests, entities, and actors
- Research, develop and document high-priority targets to further enable access via additional analysis through direct engagement with team and IC Partners
- Collaborate with Customer targeting and analytic elements to enhance their operational effectiveness across multiple geographic departments within the organization
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Bachelor's degree in information systems, informatics, statistics, or computer science/cyber security or equivalent military, industrial contractor experience
- Minimum of 10 years of experience using some of the below software and/or tools:
- Experience with current NSA tools and capabilities
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of Customer recruitment cycles
- Desired experience or willingness to participate in IC cross-agency collaborative efforts
- Previous experience as a Technical Digital Network Analyst or similar Technical Targeter duties working with technical data from NSA repositories and SIGINT tools/capabilities
- Understanding of Customer messaging and reporting writing skill
- Excellent analytic skills associated with large data sets using NSA tools and capabilities
- Cyber and technical network vulnerability analysis
- 401K with company match
- Collaborative teams of highly motivated critical thinkers and innovators
- Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
- Rewards program for high-performing employees
- Not sure this job's the one for you? Check out our other openings at gdit.com/careers
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
USA VA McLean
Additional Work Locations:
We are GDIT. A global technology and professional services company that delivers consulting, technology and mission services to every major agency across the U.S. government, defense and intelligence community. Our 30,000 experts extract the power of technology to create immediate value and deliver solutions at the edge of innovation. We operate across 30 countries worldwide, offering leading capabilities in digital modernization, AI/ML, Cloud, Cyber and application development. Together with our clients, we strive to create a safer, smarter world by harnessing the power of deep expertise and advanced technology.
We connect people with the most impactful client missions, creating an unparalleled work experience that allows them to see their impact every day. We create opportunities for our people to lead and learn simultaneously. From securing our nation's most sensitive systems, to enabling digital transformation and cloud adoption, our people are the ones who make change real.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Back To Search Results GDIT supports and secures some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country.
General Dynamics CorporationMcLean, VA
Get fresh Technical Digital Network Analyst - TS/SCI w/Poly jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.