Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Engineering and/or related field or equivalent experience, plus 8 years of related experience or Master's degree and 6 years of related experience.
Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.
General Dynamics Mission Systems has an immediate opening for a Senior Applications Developer (Sharepoint). This position provides an opportunity to further advance the cutting-edge technology that supports some of our nation's core defense/intelligence services and systems. General Dynamics Mission Systems employees work closely with esteemed customers to develop solutions that allow them to carry out high-stakes national security missions.
The SharePoint/O365 developer will work in a collaborative, challenging, supportive and rewarding team environment. As part of the team you'll work with a dynamic group of web professionals to support our business by creating new solutions to enhance collaboration leveraging SharePoint and the Microsoft product stack. Come work with us as we help create the next generation of collaboration solutions!
- Experience with REST API including SharePoint integration
- Work with the SharePoint 'modern' page experience is a plus
- Significant client-side development experience; Work with SharePoint Framework is desired
- Experience migrating content to Office 365 / SharePoint Online, work with Azure and cloud migration experience is a plus
- Experience developing workflows and forms using SP Designer/InfoPath or other workflow and forms software
- Practical experience with completion of projects utilizing the Agile development methodology and DevOps approach
- Creation and maintenance of Powershell scripts and the SharePoint management console
- Understanding of web applications, IIS and Windows web administration and development
- Demonstrated experience in finding creative solutions to meet business challenges
General Dynamics Mission Systems (GDMS) engineers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 13,000+ top professionals, we partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas. Given the nature of our work and who we are, we value trust, honesty, alignment and transparency. We offer highly competitive benefits and pride ourselves in being a great place to work with a shared sense of purpose. You will also enjoy a flexible work environment where contributions are recognized and rewarded. If who we are and what we do resonates with you, we invite you to join our high performance team!
General Dynamics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/Disability/Veteran