Associate’s degree is required plus a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
Department of Defense Secret security clearance is required within a reasonable period of time. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.
Help make the technologies, products and services that make a difference. That’s the opportunity that’s waiting for you at General Dynamics Mission Systems. We help our nation’s heroes keep our nation safe by creating solutions so advanced, they redefine innovation for the world. It’s an amazing challenge. And it’s waiting for you now.
We apply advanced technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, AR/VR, Cloud Native and Quantum Physics to solve our customers’ missions in cyber, RF, undersea, interstellar and everything in between.
While performing administrative and technical tasks in support of ILS specialists and managers, the Advanced Integrated Logistics Support Technician will assist in the review and update of technical materials to improve efficiency and clarity and in development efforts for new and revised product and programs. You’ll be responsible for assisting in the documentation of complex specifications, requirements, contracts, policies, standards and practices along with improvising, adapting and creating operating procedures to enhance quality, cycle time and customer satisfaction.
- Technologies that aren’t just top-notch, they’re often top-secret
- A team of bold thinkers committed to exploring what’s next
- Opportunities to gain new knowledge - as it’s discovered
- An Associate’s degree is required plus a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Solid knowledge of Acquisition Logistics (a multi-functional technical management discipline associated with influencing design for supportability and planning the support infrastructure for a system by focusing on the integrated logistics support (ILS) elements and working with and across all IPTs)
- In-depth knowledge of Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) elements (supply support; maintenance planning; manpower and personnel; technical manuals; training and training equipment; support equipment; facilities; computer resources support; packaging, handling, storage and transportation (PHS&T); design interface; reliability, maintainability and availability (RM&A), how they interact and how they are applied across a program, their effect on a system, plus how a systems’ design and changes affect the ILS elements)
- Ability to generate documents, create spreadsheets and accomplish analysis of spreadsheet data
- Creative thinker with the ability to multi-task
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Team player who thrives in collaborative environments and revels in team success
General Dynamics Mission Systems (GDMS) engineers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 12,000+ top professionals, we partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas. Given the nature of our work and who we are, we value trust, honesty, alignment and transparency. We offer highly competitive benefits and pride ourselves in being a great place to work with a shared sense of purpose. You will also enjoy a flexible work environment where contributions are recognized and rewarded. If who we are and what we do resonates with you, we invite you to join our high performance team!
General Dynamics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/Disability/Veteran