Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Top Secret w/SCI eligibility
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Top Secret SCI
The System Administrator provides two-factor authentication of privileged user accounts on the Enterprise network through administration via the TPAM appliance.
Will be responsible for:
- Creating UserIDs within the system and associating these TPAM accounts with privileged Active Directory or Enclave accounts
- Facilitating communications with network enclaves to create service accounts, to allow for privileged account management
- Managing approver groups to allow system owners and designated systems representatives the ability to manage password dissemination to their privileged users
- Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems
- Providing infrastructure support to TPAM managed servers on both Windows and LINUX operating systems
- Candidates should be familiar with working tickets out of the ServiceNow ticketing solution and have a working knowledge of Active Directory and security group management
- DOD 8570 Compliant preferred
- BA/BS, 5+ years experience
- 2+ years of related experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- TS/SCI with polygraph
T elecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA MD Annapolis Junction
Additional Work Locations:
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training, and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs, and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Join our 35,000 everyday heroes.
We connect people with the most impactful client missions, creating an unparalleled work experience that allows them to see their impact every day. We create opportunities for our people to lead and learn simultaneously. From securing our nation's most sensitive systems, to enabling digital transformation and cloud adoption, our people are the ones who make change real.