GDIT seeks Supervisors, Project/Task for Direct Operations Coordinator (DOC) roles. Positions report to program Supervisory Case Coordinators (SCC). Role holds primary responsibility for monitoring and coordinating day-to-day field operations in regional areas of assignment within program.
- Provides local and day to day oversight, technical assistance and guidance to assigned Case Coordinators (CC) to ensure duties are discharged in a timely and efficient manner, and in compliance with program policies and procedures
- Supports quality assurance and continuous improvement efforts of program delivered services, such as case recommendations, leading case staffing, and interviews.
- Ensures appropriate elevation of individual case issues related to clinical, safety and well-being issues for behavioral/mental health and other specialized needs which affect provision of services, placement/level of care, and/or timely release to designated SCC.
- Elevates operational concerns to SCC and delegated PMO support
- Acts as POC for line Federal field staff and care provider sites in geographic area of assignment
- Conducts on-site visits to monitor program staff quality
- Ensures uninterrupted CC coverage at programs and provides back-up for CC responsibilities, including TPR completion as needed
- Participates in special projects as required.
- While you may work from home, you will cover a team in Chicago, Michigan, and other midwest based operations.
- Requires documented history of work experience supervising others
- Requires Bilingual in English and Spanish (will be tested)
- Position requires fingerprint background checks and child abuse / neglect checks.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- 5-8 years of related experience, including supervisory experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.