Cyber Security Engineer, Active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph required
- Medical , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Location: USA VA McLean - Customer Proprietary (VAC393)
Full Part/Time: Full time
Job Req: RQ161958
Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Top Secret SCI + Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Public Trust/Other Required:
Cybersecurity, Information Security, RMF
8 + years of related experience
US Citizenship Required:
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Cyber Security Project Engineer you will help ensure the mission is never interrupted. At GDIT, we deliver clarity with supporting the customer, you will be trusted to solve complex IT issues while delivering outstanding customer service.
Protect the safety and security of our nation as a Cyber Security Project Engineer and help ensure the mission is never interrupted. At GDIT, we deliver clarity. You'll apply the latest technology and provide operational support to deliver actionable intelligence for the Intelligence Community. Here, your work will have meaning and impact as you deliver your best every day.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- 8+ years of related experience
- US Citizenship required
- Location: On-Site at customer location
- Security Clearance Level: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
- Demonstrated experience with cybersecurity principals for Linux, Windows, and virtual platforms.
- Demonstrated experience with Sponsor's current A&A system or its predecessors.
- Demonstrated experience in all steps of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process.
- Demonstrated experience creating system and application security test plans.
- Demonstrated experience preparing Body of Evidence and security reviews for security accreditations, and analyzing security test results and suggesting mitigation plans for identified risks.
- Demonstrated experience applying security risk assessment methodology to engineering activities.
- Demonstrated experience submitting systems for security scans and inspections.
- Demonstrated experience with public and private information security groups and organizations.
- Demonstrated experience communicating vulnerability results and risk posture to team members and management.
- Demonstrated experience with information security policies and guidance, as well as assisting in researching, evaluating, and developing relevant security policies and guidance.
- Demonstrated experience performing complex technical tasks in pursuit of overall goals with minimal direction.
- Certification: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
- 401K with company match
- Comprehensive health and wellness packages
- Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
- Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
- Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
- Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
USA VA McLean
Additional Work Locations:
We are GDIT. A global technology and professional services company that delivers consulting, technology and mission services to every major agency across the U.S. government, defense and intelligence community. Our 30,000 experts extract the power of technology to create immediate value and deliver solutions at the edge of innovation. We operate across 30 countries worldwide, offering leading capabilities in digital modernization, AI/ML, Cloud, Cyber and application development. Together with our clients, we strive to create a safer, smarter world by harnessing the power of deep expertise and advanced technology.
We connect people with the most impactful client missions, creating an unparalleled work experience that allows them to see their impact every day. We create opportunities for our people to lead and learn simultaneously. From securing our nation's most sensitive systems, to enabling digital transformation and cloud adoption, our people are the ones who make change real.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Back To Search Results GDIT supports and secures some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country.
General Dynamics CorporationMcLean, VA
Get fresh Cyber Security Engineer, Active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph required jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.