We are currently looking to fill our Shipping/Receiving Clerk position. This role involves:
- Follow prescribed Safety Regulations and immediately report any unsafe conditions to the Safety Coordinator.
- Effectively transport, weigh, label and stack or store product to prepare for shipping in an organized manner.
- Must have excellent attendance record, willing to travel between shipping departments at our Peninsula and Twinsburg locations, as needed.
- Must be dependable, have good time management skills, detail oriented, proficient in reading, writing, have good computer skills.
- Be able to prioritize, multi-task, be able to work independently.
- Properly complete all paperwork associated with shipping and receiving.
- Receive supplies and properly store any inventory or received supplies.
- Properly load / unload trucks using forklift or manual pallet cart.
- Must have the ability to safely maneuver a tow motor and other shipping equipment, can conduct routine safety inspections on shipping equipment as needed, complete safety inspection reports accurately in a timely manner.
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed to meet production demands.
Candidates for this role should have forklift experience.
Individuals who meet the expectations of the production job will have the opportunity for advancement.
Watch this short video about the opportunities at our company.
Benefits of Working for General Die Casters, Inc.
- Affordable Health Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employer Paid Term Life Insurance
- Annual Reviews
- Employer Paid Uniforms
- Paid Holidays
- Attendance Bonus Program
- Discretionary Yearend Company Bonus Program
- Paid Vacations
- College Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Discretionary 401K Profit Sharing
- 401K with Company Match
- In-house Training Program
- Advancement Opportunities
- Drug-Free Workplace
Refer to Human Resources for detail and participation guidelines and eligibility requirements for all listed above.
Learn the skill and art of transforming raw aluminum into a casting! This age-old craft is critical to all industries and General Die Casters is one of the world leaders.
We produce aluminum and zinc die castings for many industries including lawn and garden, automotive, energy production, transportation, and hand tools.
General Die Casters, Inc.Twinsburg, OH
Transportation and Storage
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.