HAUL TRUCK DRIVER
Must have class A CDL Driver with Air Brake endorsement
Our company is searching for an experienced Haul Truck Driver to join our Glenn Ullin North Dakota team. We are looking for an individual who is efficient and comfortable being a member of a team. Our driver is responsible for transporting material to and from various job locations safely and without incidents.
Essential Duties Include:
- Transporting material to various job locations
- Performing daily preventative maintenance, recording and inspecting on vehicles to include fueling, cleaning, tire/light inspection, checking and adding fluids as needed
- Performing pre-trip and post-trip inspections
- Assisting maintenance with minor repairs as needed
- Familiarity with area, ability to read maps & follow
Basic qualifications for this position:
- High School Diploma, or GED, required (higher education preferred)
- Class A driver's license
- Two (2) years, or more, of construction experience
- Able to successfully clear our pre-employment screening
Who We Are
Excellence in how we treat our clients and our employees. We are a leader in the construction service industry, completing projects involving water and wastewater utilities, drainage improvements, lift stations, pump stations, dry utilities and roadwork. Our client base includes a vast array of local municipalities, counties, the Texas Department of Transportation, private developers, and various other entities.
Why Work With Us?
We offer competitive compensation for professional, skilled and hourly employees. Our employees are covered by a variety of health insurance plans nationwide, with dental, health, vision care, short- and long-term disability, basic life, AD&D, and supplemental life and AD&D offerings. We also provide a 401(k) retirement savings program with a company match, as well as a company stock purchase plan.
Please submit resume .