General Contractor Coeur d'Alene, ID
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
We are seeking a Construction Superintendent to join our team! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation.
The Construction Superintendent coordinates all site construction activities and supervises all construction personnel to successfully complete the project on schedule and within budget. Supervises all trade and field work ensuring construction safety practices with all on-site activities.
- Coordinates and supervises all construction activities.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, specifications, and contract requirements.
- Directs all field personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget, with quality workmanship that conforms to original plans and specifications.
- Maintains construction schedule, identifies and solves problems.
- Orders materials and schedules inspections as necessary throughout the process.
- Maintains positive relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers and other employees.
- Prepares schedules and supervises completion of a final punch list.
- Ensures all company employees and contractors are adhering to the company safety policy. Rectifies job site hazards immediately.
- Maintains an organized job site.
- Utilizes strong organizational skills.
- Displays strong written and oral communication skills and effective listening skills.
- Possesses well developed interpersonal skills including the ability to work well with diverse personalities.
- 10+ year’s construction experience with 5+ years’ experience managing multiple trade construction projects.
- Experience in Government, Medical and institutional programs
- Proven ability to provide articulate explanations, progress reports, concepts and processes verbally and in writing.
- OSHA 30, CPR/First Aid Certifications required.
- CQM certification from USACE or NAVFAC is a plus
- Must pass drug screen, criminal and background check. The company is committed to a drug free workplace and pre-employment drug screens are a condition of employment.
A recruiting partner or hiring manager will review all applications and inquires. Due to the volume of applications and inquires, we will contact you directly if your background matches our current hiring needs. Your application will remain on file for future positions.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
AddressCoeur d'Alene, ID
ConstructionView all jobs at General Contractor