An established Custom Residential Builder with 60 years industry experience is looking for employees to join our team. We want you to be part of the future of our evolving and ever-growing business.
This position may serve in a support role on a large, complex project or independently manage small to medium projects. In either case, the Assistant Project Manager will answer to one or more of our experienced project managers in his broad range of responsibilities. The Assistant PM will assist with applications and permitting, budget development, shop drawing submittals and approvals, evaluating and awarding subcontracts, project scheduling, project correspondence, job site safety meetings and inspections, design team and client meetings, change orders, quality inspections, project documentation, billing, punch list creation and follow-through, warranty service and more. Depending on skills and experience, the Assistant Project Manager may also have an opportunity to help us improve our company safety programs, IT capabilities, social media outreach, green building procedures and other business development goals.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in construction management or a similar professional field. Experience also considered.
- Should have extensive experience in construction labor, trades or management
- Highly motivated, dedicated, disciplined, and organized
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook and other common office applications
- Ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, organize and manage multiple priorities
- Knowledge of residential building codes, construction sequencing, and building practices
- Knowledge of construction safety requirements
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret contract documents, plans, and specifications
- Possess a “whatever it takes” attitude toward satisfying our clients
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Salary/Hourly/Weekly competitive pay
- Insurance – Health, Dental and Vision
- Full time permanent placement work