Call Center Rep
General Concepts Solutions Phoenix, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
Successful candidates will have an outgoing, positive demeanor; a motivated, energetic work ethic, and a track record of working well with others in a team environment.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Field incoming calls in a timely manner throughout the shift.
- Identify customer questions, complaints, concerns, and overall needs.
- Provide sufficient answers and solutions to all customer queries.
- Handle customer complaints respectfully and professionally.
- Redirect customers to appropriate departments and teams when appropriate.
- Follow up with callers on complaint/question status, ensure resolution.
- Collaborate with call center team members and other company departments to ensure overall customer and product satisfaction.
- Follow all communication procedures, policies, and guidelines during every customer interaction.
- Perform duties and responsibilities with our customers' satisfaction as your number one priority.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
- A helpful, friendly customer service experience is required.
- Able to talk on the phone and navigate a computer at the same time.
- Able to read notes within the computer system to answer questions.
- Ability to use good judgment and be resourceful to find answers and resolve issues satisfactorily for callers and know when to refer a caller to a different department or supervisor when Associate cannot answer or resolve thoroughly.
- Ability to multitask (i.e., document all calls, send emails and/or faxes to callers, perform any follow-up work promised to a caller).
General Concepts Solutions
BusinessView all jobs at General Concepts Solutions