Subcontract Administrator IV
We have an exciting opportunity for a Subcontract Administrator to join our Subcontracts team at our location in Herndon, VA. This role will primarily support our Space Systems Division, but may also support other areas as well from time to time. Requires strong analytical skills, critical thinking, problem solving, written and verbal communication, and ability to work independently, in a team environment and provide subcontract leadership for the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for major subcontracts procurement of complex mission critical hardware and/or services necessary to support assigned program(s) and support related program proposal activities.
- Prepares RFP/RFQ's while ensuring they meet program requirements, customer flowdowns, company policy, and department operating procedures.
- Reviews and analyzes supplier bids/proposals and performs cost and/or price analysis. Leads cost and pricing reviews with program management and customers.
- Conducts subcontracts negotiations with suppliers.
- Reviews, interprets, and provides recommendations regarding terms and conditions, and participates and/or leads negotiations for modifications to standard/non-standard subcontract provisions.
- Advises management of contractual rights and obligations.
- Identifies subcontract risks/issues and provides leadership in developing innovative solutions to complex subcontracting problems.
- Represents the organization as the primary subcontract business point of contact on assigned subcontracts to internal and external customers, making presentations as required.
- Ensures compliance with company policy and procedures and applicable government regulations throughout the procurement lifecycle. Maintains an awareness of regulatory changes and their impacts on subcontracts.
- Responsible for observing all laws, regulations and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company.
- Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
General Atomics and Affiliated CompaniesHerndon, VA
ConstructionView All General Atomics and Affiliated Companies Jobs
Get fresh Subcontract Administrator IV jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.