The RADIOLOGY TECHNOLOGIST, performs general diagnostic hospital based diagnostic radiology procedures in a variety of clinical settings.
- Provides patient education prior to examination.
- Produces diagnostic images utilizing a variety of radiographic equipment.
- Assists in Performing sterile technique procedures as required.
- CA CRT certification (Required) – ARRT preferred
- CA Fluoroscopy license (Require)
- Five (5) years’ experience in an acute care environment (Preferred)
- CT Scan, MRI, X-Ray and Fluoroscopy experience (Required)
- Current BLS certification
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English (verbal and written)
- Demonstrated computer competencies
- Excellent organizational skills
Position may go full-time when Hospital opens within next 60 days.
General Acute Care HospitalOur General Acute Care Hospital is located in southern Los Angeles County.