Sales Representative - Dealer Specialist
Generac Power Systems Waukesha, WI
- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 Hourly (plus commission)
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
To ensure received application, please apply to directly: https://generacta.avature.net/careers/JobDetail/Waukesha-Wisconsin-United-States-Sales-Representative-Dealer-Acquisition/4883
At Generac, Our People help make the world safer, brighter and more productive. United by our Values, people with diverse backgrounds and points of view work together to ensure our global customers have peace of mind.
We are a team of builders and doers who share a passion for innovation and a desire to outpace others. As an inclusive workplace, we empower our employees to embrace diversity in all forms, celebrate our differences, and treat everyone with equity and respect. At Generac, our success is powered by Our People.
Job Summary: The responsibility of the Dealer Acquisition role is to build a pipeline of potential dealers by performing outbound cold calls to domestic and Canadian businesses and fielding inbound phone calls from the Dealer Acquisition queue from businesses interested in partnering with Generac. This role maintains and tracks account progress in CRM and supports the new dealer process between Dealer Acquisition and Inside Sales Departments. This position reports to the Dealer Acquisition Supervisor. Monday through Friday shift!
Join our diverse group of sales representatives who ensure that each day is fun, goal focused, and full of celebrations- big and small!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs outbound cold calls to domestic and International businesses with the goal of selling those business owners on the idea of partnering with Generac Power Systems for the sale and maintenance of Generac products.
- Fields inbound phone calls from the Dealer Acquisition queue from business interested in partnering with Generac for sales, maintenance and/or service.
- Develops and compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads based on information from ad inquiries, trade shows, direct mail responses, card deck leads, aged leads, bingos, dealer resellers, business directories, internet websites, and other sources.
- Builds own pipeline of potential dealers through prospecting for new clients and reactivating dormant accounts.
- Maintains and tracks account progress in CRMi-PowerLink.
- Meets daily call volume expectations, ensuring meeting new dealer, revenue and daily call volume goals.
- Meets customer support goals in terms of quality and service.
- Supports the new dealer process between Dealer Acquisition and Inside Sales Departments.
- Serves as back-ups to Customer Support Queues (pre-sales and post-sales).
- Act as SAP Super User within functional area as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required;
- Minimum 1 year of sales experience;
- Associate’s Degree;
- Previous experience using SAP or equivalent ERP.
Great Reasons to work for Generac:
- Competitive Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k and many more
- State-of-the-art facility with an onsite gym, walking trails, café, free parking and many employee activities
- Scheduled events throughout the year that allow our employees, both current and retirees, to gather together and enjoy their time with their families and co-workers
- Enjoy summer hours (Memorial Day – Labor Day)
- Pride! When a storm strikes, Generac employees always rise to the occasion. Each time a storm hits many employees volunteer their time with the customer support team or on the production line while others go right into storm-affected areas to repair generators
- We believe in having fun. From minor celebrations to major events, our employees balance their work by building a strong culture of teamwork and collaboration through a variety of occasions, including our Fun Days.
- 'Dress for your day' attire Monday through Friday. Jeans acceptable!
- Product loan and discount programs- rent Generac equipment free for up to 4 days!
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear; and use hands to manipulate objects or controls. The employee is regularly required to stand and walk. On occasion the incumbent may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The employee must occasionally lift up to 25 pounds. Specific conditions of this job include are typical of frequent and continuous computer-based work requiring periods of sitting, close vision and ability to adjust focus. Occasional travel.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”
Generac Power SystemsWhy Work Here?
Generac Power Systems is the industry leader in power generation: We bring power back to families and businesses during the toughest times!
Generac is not only a leader in power but also a believer in being responsive to our customers and our communities. Generac has a strong history of giving back to the communities where our employees live and work. Additionally, our employee volunteer storm response teams support communities across the nation impacted by natural disasters.
BusinessView all jobs at Generac Power Systems