“Powering the world, and powering employment!”
Wisconsin Proud! Generac is a Wisconsin homegrown manufacturing company with a solid track record in building and supporting quality power products. We are experiencing extreme growth and demand for all our products. We want to share this economic growth with communities across Southern WI. We are seeking qualified candidates for a Machine Operator I (Fabrication Utility) position on 2nd Shift!
To formally apply to this position go to www.generac.com/careers. You will not be considered an applicant until you complete an online application.
What Generac offers employees:Quarterly Bonus (Entry Level Up to $400.00)
- Quarterly Bonus (Entry Level Up to $400.00)
- Weekly Payroll
- Great Benefits - 401k, Health, Dental, Vision, etc.
- Paid holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Excellent Work Culture
- Regular Pay increases
- On the job training
- Company events and outings & employee product discounts
- Community involvement
Fabrication Utility is expected to perform under the direction of the area supervisor, manufacture parts per plant specification in an accurate and timely manner utilizing a Fabrication equipment while recognizing safety and efficiencies.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- An understanding of machining/fabricating fundamentals
- Ability to perform reading, writing, and math functions.
- Ability to effectively communicate
- Contributes to identifying problems and implementing appropriate countermeasures.
- Intermediate PC knowledge.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Strong problem solving and reasoning skills
- Ability to interpret drawings, schematics and machine specifications.
This opportunity includes being on your feet 10 to 12 hours a day, lifting up to 50 lbs unassisted, and up to 100 lbs in a team lift. Walking, stooping, crouching, bending, and reaching above your shoulders are normal daily activities. This requires the use of power tools, vibrating tools, and following all Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) requirements required by safety policies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Generac Power Systems
Why Work Here?Generac is not only a leader in power but also a believer in being responsive to our customers and our communities. Generac has a strong history of giving back to the communities where our employees live and work. Additionally, our employee volunteer storm response teams support communities across the nation impacted by natural disasters.
Generac is a leading Wisconsin manufacturing company that offers internal growth and advancement!