Gene Watada, State Farm Insurance Agent Broomfield, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $55,000 Yearly (plus commission)
We are seeking an Insurance Sales And Service Agent to join our team! You will be responsible for expanding the company's book of business by selling various types of insurance policies to new and existing clients. Huge plus if you have State Farm Experience!
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Take care of day-to-day activities
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
- Present and sell insurance policies to new and existing clients
- Develop and calculate suitable plans based on clients' needs
- Resolve client inquiries and complaints
- Expand business reach through networking techniques
- Comply with insurance standards and regulations
- Track and identify areas of improvement
- Previous experience in insurance, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to work by yourself without supervision
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Colorado Insurance state licensed in P & C, Life and Health
Gene Watada, State Farm Insurance AgentWhy Work Here?
Awesome office environment and friendly staff, active agency.
Established Agency for 35 years! Progressive friendly and exciting Agent office. One of three Agents in Brighton.
2700 E Bridge StBroomfield, CO
BusinessView all jobs at Gene Watada, State Farm Insurance Agent