Do you love working with kids and love technology? Are you great at multitasking? And are
excited at the prospect of learning new things? This position offers you the chance to impact
kids lives in a fun and enriching way! Join a passionate, dedicated, creative and collaborative
team here at GenZ Software (As Code Wiz Franchisee) as we help kids unlock their inner
We offer tons of engaging and exciting tech based programs for kids and teens ages 7 - 17.
We love helping them unleash their creativity as they create games, videos, build robots, 3D
designs, and more and have a blast while learning valuable life skills. The kids learn and use
technology like scratch, WeDO robotics, minecraft, roblox, java, python, html, arduino,
mindstorms, unity and more! We offer after school classes, vacation sessions, birthday parties,
competitions and summer camps!
The Director is responsible for ensuring smooth operation and growth of our learning center.
This role reports to the owner, and oversees staff while developing strong relationships with
parents, kids, partners and code coaches.
- Love code wiz and all the kids and families that walk through the door
- Be a great, compassionate leader
- Manage all operational and administrative aspects of the programs, from scheduling
- to marketing special programs and camps
- Manage the budget and assist with planning
- Update social media accounts with pictures and live videos
- Develop strong relationships with families enrolled in the programs
- Directly manage a team of up to 8 code coaches.
- Manage all communication with staff and families about program changes and
- Warmly welcome visitors and families checking in/out of programs and assist with
registrations, tours, and questions
- Maintain an inviting, comfortable, and clean space
- Report on key operational metrics
- Find opportunities to reduce costs and improve program quality
- Maintain a high quality of team performance and job satisfaction
- Abide by documentation on process and procedure
- Be willing to fill in for absent coaches as needed
- Recruit and train new coaches as needed
- Manage equipment and resources
- Available over the summer to oversee summer coding sessions
- Love working with kids
- Excited about technology and very willing to jump into and learn new things
- Exceptional organizational and verbal/written communication skills, demonstrated in
- prior work
- Friendly, warm, upbeat and understanding demeanor in person and on the phone
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a timely fashion
- Ability to work independently and problem solve effectively with attention to detail
- Experience working in an educational or camp setting is a must
- Experience with coding, robotics or other technology is an added advantage
- Regular Code Wiz center hours.
- Visits to the main office in Westford for meetings and training.
- This position requires Saturday and occasional Sunday work.
- $20 per hour. Training hours will be paid.
- Option for full time can be discussed with 401k Match
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $18.00 to $22.00 /hour