Outside Sales Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, medical, 401k,
GenServe is growing and looking to hire motivated Outside Sales Representative to join our growing Team!
As an Outside Service Sales Rep, your primary goal is to develop new business within a specific market footprint and nurture relationships to provide an excellent customer experience. This position is responsible for assessing a customer’s needs and providing proposals when their needs align with our offerings. You will also be responsible for following up with customers throughout the selling process, documenting customer follow ups and sales calls and providing customers with outstanding customer service. Additionally, you will work with team members in sales and operations leadership to ensure we are creating solutions that benefit both end users and GenServe LLC.
Essential Job Functions:
- Planned Maintenance (PM) Agreements will be the focus of the position
- Additional Services (Load Banks, Fuel Services, Remote Monitoring, etc.)
- Equipment replacements
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Educate and inform prospects and customers about all service and product offerings
· Prospecting for leads, responding to Company-generated leads and following up on sales quotes.
· Attending and participating in periodic sales trainings and team meetings.
· Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales and prepare sales order and/or reports.
· Cold-call and email prospects to qualify the lead; identify decision makers to begin sales process.
· Providing prompt and courteous customer service to customers during/after installation process.
- Close profitable orders
- Achieve assigned sales quota
- Produce year-over-year sales growth
- Reporting & data entry: Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing field
- 3-5 years of experience in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Technical sales is a plus
- Basic knowledge of diesel and natural gas engine generators or electrical knowledge is a strong plus.
- Proven track record of closing sales and obtaining new business
- Strong relationship maintenance
- Excellent customer follow-up
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Possess a strong sense of urgency and drive for success
- Must work well in a team environment
- Excellent customer follow-up, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Be strongly driven by customer satisfaction and retention
BusinessView all jobs at GenServe LLC