GenConnect Recruiting is actively searching for a Licensed Professional Structural Engineer in the Fort Dodge, IA area. This Engineer will plan, design and work to provide technical assistance to help resolve construction issues.
· Learn and understand all company product lines.
· Attend training meetings to advance relevant knowledge and skills.
· Plan design work and provide direction to junior engineers and designers assisting with project work.
· Creative Design of building structures to fulfill customer needs.
· Must be capable of working on multiple project simultaneously.
· Visit project sites and provide technical assistance to help resolve construction issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Agricultural Engineering or Construction Engineering.
- 15+ years of structural experience in the design and review of building structures.
- Must have experience with RISA structural analysis programs and AutoCAD preferred.
- Must have experience providing direction to junior engineers and designers.
- Knowledge of structural design using wood, steel and concrete foundations.
- Extensive knowledge of the International Building Code and provisions of ASCE 7.
- Professional Engineering Licensure for Iowa and the surrounding Midwestern states within 60 days of employment.
- Candidates requiring sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- ESOP Program