Gemmell's Garden Centre Smiths Falls, ON
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Gemmell’s Garden Centre is growing!
We are a popular retail garden center business growing plants and supplying related gardening items to Smiths Falls, Brockville, and the surrounding communities from our two locations.
We are looking for a highly energetic and motivated individual to join our team.
You will be responsible for overseeing the administrative activities of the organization.
- Purchase orders, receiving, entering payables and inventory control
- Prioritizing and managing emails accounts
- HR functions including job descriptions and employee guidelines and manuals
- Overseeing safety committees
- Becoming proficient with the POS system as it relates to E-commerce and online sales and more
- Scheduling, meetings, and planning
- Provide administrative assistance to the owner and the management team
- Encourage and improve cross-department internal communication
- Perform other office tasks (replenish office supplies, distribute mail, etc.)
- Previous experience in administrative services or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
- Proficiency in a multitude of software applications including Quickbooks online, Google suite, MS Office Excel & Publisher.
- Excellent keyboarding skills.
Applications will best be accepted with a letter of application and resume. Please forward to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact for further information.
Gemmell's Garden CentreWhy Work Here?
Awesome boss ready for your help to grow a fantastic company with the rest of his great long-time staff.
11862Smiths Falls, ON
BusinessView all jobs at Gemmell's Garden Centre