Sr. Blockchain Developer
Gemmacon North America Inc Irvine, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The development team is looking for an experienced senior blockchain developer that will be experienced in blockchain development/engineer who is proficient in blockchain development.
What You’ll Be Doing (ie. Job Duties)
● Full life cycles of blockchain development
● Develop and deploy different types of Smart Contracts including tokens, NFT marketplaces, escrow contracts and game mechanics.
● Perform hands-on design, prototypes and proofs-of-concept and development as required in blockchain technology (Solid experience in development of enterprise-level blockchain system by applying Hyperledger Fabric)
● Define development approach and best practices to implement the solutions
● Collaborate with engineers, open-source community and/or other IT teams during the design process
What We Look For In You (ie. Job Requirements)
● Minimum 5 years related working experience with at least 2 year blockchain experience
● Proficient in Linux OS, Linux commands, Docker, Kubernetes
● Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
● Strong knowledge of Bitcoin-like and Ethereum-like blockchain and Smart contracts
● Familiarity with cryptography (symmetric/asymmetric, hash, and signatures)
● Familiarity with blockchain protocols (PoW, PoS, PoA, etc.) and Peer to Peer network
● Experience with development for cloud environments (AWS preferred)
● Experience working with open-source projects and community activities when required
● Reading and writing skills in English (Chinese Mandarin/Cantonese would be a PLUS)
Nice To Haves
● Good organizational and project management skills
● Strong relationship-building skills
● Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
● Familiarity with Front-end, Backend, and Smart contract developmen
Gemmacon North America Inc
We are a consulting company based in Long Beach, California with our main focus being the automotive industry. Our deep focuses include data analytics, automation, SW development and development lifecycle management.
TechnologyView all jobs at Gemmacon North America Inc