QA Test Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a QA Tester to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for running various tests on software to ensure it meets our standards. Identify any issues and run debugging programs as needed.
- Run various tests on software to ensure it meets requirement
- Create test cases based on system documents and flow charts system validation
- Document the execution of test cases and maintain log
- Execute troubleshooting by identifying the root cause of an issue
- Previous experience in QA testing
- Experience with Jira, Xray, HPALM or other testing tools
- Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle, and SQL Server
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- ISTQB certification preferred
- 2+ Jira experience required
- 2+ years experience in automotive engineer or similar testing expertise
- Bachelor or Masters Degree
- Local to the LA area
- AGILE methodology experience
- Qualified to work in the US for any employer
- Experience working in a Scrum environment
We value strong willed and talented individuals who can bring new ideas to the table. Come join an exciting environment full of opportunity! We are a consulting company based in Long Beach, California with our main focus being the automotive industry. Our deep focuses include data analytics, automation, SW development and development lifecycle management.
Gemmacon North America Inc
AddressLong Beach, CA
Get fresh Teen QA Tester jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.