- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Gemini Mountain Medical, and Gemini Medical we grow talent. We give you the opportunity to develop your career based on your strengths and potential. A career as an orthopedic technology consultant is a destination for engaged, passionate and talented people who are driven to seek the innovation, growth and opportunity.
About the role:
This position will support our ever-growing sales team by assisting in ensuring sales figures are met, increasing revenue through sales analysis, account resolution, forecasting, and inventory reconciliation.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work with sales management team to identify both positive and negative sales trends.
- Assist sales team in invoice and account resolution.
- Identify opportunities to decrease expenditures.
- Ensure timely invoicing our customers.
- Assist Controller in day-to-day activities
- Adheres to Gemini Mountain Medical Core Values
What we’re looking for in you:
- 4-year Degree in Finance or related field required.
- Demonstrated Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word skills
- Solid organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and direction in a dynamic work environment
- Shows initiative – regularly engages in proactive behavior and looks for opportunities
- Strong ability to facilitate a collaborative working environment for customers and team members
- Previous experience in a finance related position.
Compensation: $45,000-$55,000 plus competitive benefits.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; talk or hear; and use hands to handle, or touch objects or controls. The employee is regularly required to stand and walk. On occasion the incumbent may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The employee must occasionally lift to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Gemini Mountain Medical and Gemini Medical is the leading sales agency in the world for Arthrex. We strive to deliver Arthrex’s mission statement of “Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better” by focusing on “Helping People, Providing Solutions, and Improving Lives." We are a team of committed professionals who have first-hand experience with Arthrex products and innovations in orthopedic procedures. You’ll also find the educational and in-surgery support you need along with the courtesy and attentiveness you--and your patients--deserve.
The above statements reflect the general details necessary to describe the principle functions of the occupation described and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the occupation.
Gemini Medical and Gemini Mountain Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Gemini Medical and Gemini Mountain Medical is an independent regional distributor of Arthrex products.
Gemini Mountain Medical
BusinessView all jobs at Gemini Mountain Medical