UX/UI Designer - Virtual/Remote
Gemini Legal Rio Rancho, NM
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, 401K, Paid holidays, Educational Tuition Reimbursement, Paid time off
We look at all the business through our clients' eyes to understand what matters most to them, then work hard to meet their needs. We're committed to our clients. At Gemini, the entire company is built around making a real difference for the community, doing what's right for our clients, providing our employees with the opportunity to define unique career paths, and sharing ideas that will propel us to the future. Positive surroundings, a healthy work-life balance, and the opportunity to excel are key traits of the Gemini workplace. Sound interesting?
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience
- In collaboration with stakeholders conduct user research and evaluate user feedback and requirements. Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks. Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g., images, sketches, and tables) and GUI elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot both design and UX problems (e.g., responsiveness)
Three or more years of UX/UI Designer experience
Experience using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
Solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns
Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
Demonstrable UI design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, customer journeys, user flows, process flows and site maps, and visual displays
Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Up to date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
Must pass a pre-employment background check
Must be able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without accommodation
BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, Design, Computer Science or relevant field or related proven UX/UI Designer experience
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
AddressRio Rancho, NM
BusinessView all jobs at Gemini Legal