Reports To: Materials Manager
Status: Full Time/Hourly (40 hrs/week; additional hours as needed to support organization and individual goals)
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Motor coordination, manual and finger dexterity
- B-Lingual (English/Spanish)
- Associate’s Degree in related field
- Computer skills
- Telephone etiquette skills
To update shipping requirements in the AS400, and coordinate all paperwork such as shippers, and bills of lading.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintain and post all shipping orders.
- Fax shipping information to the appropriate customer.
- Enter all shipping requirements into the AS400.
- Complete all necessary paperwork, such as shippers, and bills of lading.
- Transfer shipment scanning into the AS400, and compare this information to the current orders.
- Keep work area clean and organized at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Answer customer calls, which may include taking orders, checking on delivery dates, or tracking shipments.
- Assemble outgoing orders, this may include gathering parts and paperwork.
- Month end inventory.
- Follow 5S Procedures.
- Authority to exercise and meet all the roles and responsibilities related to the Environment & Quality.
Gemini Group, Inc.