- $19 to $22 Hourly
The mission of the Gemaire technical support and training group is to provide expertise, knowledge and solutions to our contractor base through personal contact by dedicated Technical Support Advisors.
Employees in this role provide remote technical support and advice to Gemaire customers using a call center system in alignment with company objectives. This routinely includes providing customers with information on the proper application, installation, operation, service procedures and handling special warranty situations for the HVAC equipment lines distributed by Gemaire. They communicate clearly with a positive attitude to encourage best practices and highest customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide remote technical support regarding product installation and service issues using our call center system. This includes communication methods such as via telephone, text message, email and other electronic communication methods.
· Encourage development of Gemaire customers by explaining the correct product installation methods, product service and diagnostic methods, and overall best practices.
· Act as a first point of contact or liaison between Gemaire customers and HVAC equipment factory representatives; especially when dealing with special warranty issues, manufacturer program support or end user (consumer) support cases.
· Assist in equipment manufacturer product quality resolution and program administration for the HVAC equipment lines distributed by Gemaire.
· This is an office-based position with no travel expectations. However, there may be instances where travel is required for training or development opportunities.
· Perform other duties as required to meet the overall goals and objectives of Gemaire.
· HVAC Trade school graduate or equivalent HVAC technical service skills
· Excellent customer service skills, strong phone presence and listening skills.
· Ability to manage a high volume of calls per day.
· Demonstrated aptitude for continuous learning.
· Computer literate, proficient with Microsoft office suite.
We provide customer support between 7:30 am to 7:00 pm EST M-F. Shift would be scheduled between those hours.
For more than 50 years we have been known as a respected, strong, and reliable force within the HVAC industry. Our distribution rights with trusted manufacturer brands such as Rheem, American Standard, Frigidaire, Mitsubishi, and others allow us to provide only the highest quality, most eco-friendly equipment, parts and supplies to our valued network of contractors’ coast to coast.
As a member of our sales and service team you will enjoy competitive pay and benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement and an opportunity to build wealth and save for your retirement via our Employee Stock Purchase Plan and 401(k). Most unique to Gemaire is that all our employees – whether in the warehouse or in our corporate office – enjoy regular business hours. Except for the occasional Saturday morning during the summer our associates do not work nights, weekends, or holidays!
Apply for a cool new job today . . . . your future starts now!
GEMAIRE is a Drug-Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Gemaire Distributors, LLCWilmington, NC
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.