Internal Communications Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Come join GGG, the company that strives to be a part of every food experience, in our newly created role, Internal Communications Manager! The Gellert Global Group consists of many of the leading North American food importing companies and has been involved in importing food products for over 100 years. GGG seeks an Internal Communications Manager to build our communications strategy as a new function for the organization, and to increase overall employee engagement. The Internal Communications Manager will focus on developing our internal communications strategy by engaging with employees and working closely with senior leaders, while supporting our growth by creating compelling enterprise-wide communication for our associates.
- Analyze GGG current communications strategy
- Meet with leaders in all functional areas to gather current communication means and define current process
- Engage with employees to understand areas of opportunity while considering GGG objectives, mission, vision, and values
- Clearly define audiences and define best communication channels to reach each audience
- Align with key business messages
- Prepare, create, and execute strategic internal communications plans
- Develop and execute strategic communication plans using research and audience insight, while considering SWOT and competitor analysis
- Research and advise Senior leadership on employee communications tool(s) and facilitate selection and implementation.
- Develop/enhance Town Hall presentation content, format, process, etc
- Research various employee intranet capabilities and facilitate selection process for GGG entities. Act as liaison with provider, manage the development and execution of the day-to-day intranet roll-out, including tactical communications plans (researching, writing, reviewing, and editing communications materials, reports, print and digital content for internal audiences under tight and recurring deadlines), review and update the intranet site daily, ensuring all functional updates are posted
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or related field
- 2-3 years of corporate internal Communications or public relations experience; graphic design experience a plus
- 1-2 years working with an intranet portal including exposure to admin functionality
- Proven track record in creating corporate communications that increase and improve associate productivity and engagement
- Strong business acumen, ability to understand financial and marketing strategies
- Experience in creating company SOPs preferred
- Advanced level skills with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint and Adobe InDesign and Illustrator
- Excellent writer and editor; familiarity with company’s style and ability to draft and review multiple documents simultaneously
- Must be dynamic, high-energy, and able to support cross-functional coordination in a fast-paced environment and possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Can understand business strategies and goals to create supporting communications that help engage and inspire the company’s workforce
- Ability to work on multiple projects and see them to a timely completion
The Gellert Global Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/ Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR
Gellert Global Group
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?