Gelfand Rennert & Feldman New York, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Gelfand, Rennert & Feldman, a top entertainment business management firm in New York City, is seeking a Royalty Analyst to join our team of dedicated professionals.
- Perform examinations of record companies, music publishers, merchandising companies, and other licensees of intellectual property
- Organize and manipulate large electronic datasets
- Maintain organization of files
- Review of contracts
- Draft summarizations of contracts
- Accumulate and summarize data from clients and auditees
- Conduct analysis to create claim schedules
- Conduct fieldwork at auditee offices
- Conduct internet research
A successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Economics or related field
- Two or more years of previous work experience in related audit or accounting field preferred
- Must be able to read and interpret contracts and identify accounting issues through the audit process
- The candidate must be self-motivated, detail oriented and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as being able to work well in a team environment
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and accounting/financial software
- Excellent written and verbal communications
This is a non-exempt position. Salary is competitive based on experience. Comprehensive benefits package includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness, 401(k), a generous paid time off policy and up to ten paid holidays per year. We offer a diverse and employee-friendly environment with great work/life balance.
Gelfand, Rennert & Feldman is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Powered by JazzHR